Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Costa Rica Chaos!


The trip to Costa Rica was a highly unpleasant one. Firstly, one a chicken bus on the Nicaraguan side, a drugged up skollie hit me in the face to try and cause a fight with us Gringos. He came from behind and I had no idea what hit me (literally) until I saw everyone’s face in shock. Scary! He tried to fight Michael and Robert and got scared and left the bus. What an unpleasant human being.

Then on the boarder everyone was trying to rip us off, but that’s normal. We got a bus to the closest place to Monteverde, our next destination. But when we got there, my bag wasn’t there. I was both in shock and pissed off, it’s every backpackers worst nightmare to see the empty bottom carriage. Thank God we went with an actual bus company, and when we called they non-chalantly said it’s on it’s way, be there in an hour. No explanation for anyone, my bag just grew legs but decided to come back! Luckily, I had my camera in the bag!! Everything is mega-expensive already, I can see the Gringo Trail in full force…

No comments:

Post a Comment